This weekend, we watched some brackets crumble and some thrive as Duke, Michigan State, Kentucky, and Wisconsin advance into the Final Four of the 2015 March Madness tournament. As fans, we get the excitement of watching our favorite teams play for the championship, as well as get to see how far our bracket predictions can take us. From joining the race for the perfect bracket in Warren Buffet’s 1 billion dollar challenge (good luck), to comparing your bracket to President Obama’s picks, there is no doubt that the NCAA March Madness tournament brings competition, school pride and value to fans nation wide.
Here are our top 5 picks on what you need to know before the upcoming Final Four tournament:
1. What value does the game have on college athletes? Further, what is the value of all college sports to athletes?
The NCAA identifies various opportunities that college sports give to students. The NCAA is comprised of 460,000 college athletes, 19,000 teams, 1,100 member schools, and 3 divisions. Take a look at their quick one minute video that emphasizes opportunities that come from college sports.
2. Check out the best video and voice over from the NCAA video hub that highlights Michigan State and Duke advancing here:
3. Check out the best action from the NCAA video hub of Wisconsin and Kentucky advancing here:
4. Team Stream Presented by Bleacher Report, don’t forget to download the Team Stream App to stay on top of all the highlights and game access.
5. There is no better place to learn all you need to know about the Elite Eight game advancement highlights or to study up on the many ways you can view the games next weekend. Check it out on Twitter and stay in the conversation with the #FinalFour and #MarchMadness