It’s simple. Video is engaging to an audience, increases conversion rates, and tracks your results. Online video marketing is the new status quo for businesses and can be extremely useful when done right. Here are the facts: Over 100 million internet viewers view videos online each day. 1.8 million words is the value of a one minute video which means video saves marketing time and energy in reaching your audience. (http://www.videobrewery.com/blog/18-video-marketing-statistics)
Video marketing is also content marketing and video content can be pretty much anything you need for your business. There are plenty of opportunities to use video marketing and here are some to get your started:
1. Promotion video for your product or service that allows you to showcase it in a specific/useful way
2. Instructional video that shows and explains something
3. Creative and funny content that is attractive and “sticky” in viewers minds
4. Create a story or share news
5. Relay information that is short and sweet
6. Cover live events.
The options are endless! The use of testimonial videos, web videos, and commercials are also ways to display video content for your business. On top of this, video marketing can improve your SEO ranking, customer conversation, and site engagement. Take a look at this handy infographic:
So, don’t be shy! Implement video into your marketing strategy because video is the now and the future!